Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


Best albums of 2017

Fireball XL5 Best albums of 2017


Listen to a song from each album using the links below:

1. Anna of the North - Lovers



2. Alvvays - Antisocialites



3. The Perfect Kiss - Disconnect



4. Yumi Zouma - Willowbank



5. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - The Echo Of Pleasure



6. Nite Jewel - Real High



7. Molly Nilsson - Imaginations



8. TOPS - Sugar At The Gate



9. Jens Lekman - Life Will See You Now



10. Blue Hawaii - Tenderness



11. She-Devils - S/T



12. The Drums - Abysmal Thoughts ‏





No comments:

Post a Comment